Thursday, September 11, 2008

The adventure is on!


I'm on the road! For the next month I get to do nothing but explore! I'm exploring new opportunities, reconnecting with old friends, meeting babies and relinquishing the stress of the last year. What an opportunity!!

So, far, I figure I am just about the luckiest girl in the world! I've spent the last two days cuddling, giggling and laughing with two of the sweetest nieces on the planet. I even received the title of most popular substitute teacher! (Sorry Mom!) ;0 Even my poor sister just can't compete with my educational skills!

Nope. It really doesn't get much better. And, by virtue of the fact that I'm a "novelty" they even listen well to me.

So, we're having fun in Indiana. Tomorrow I'm headed to Florida. Lookout, Road, here I come!

No comments: