Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hmmmmmmmm . . .

Have you ever Googled your name? I'm sure you have. I'm sure I have done the same for myself before. But, I don't remember googling my name and having so many weird Cheri Armstrongs out there. And, they write. But, not well. Not exactly Cheri Armstrongs I want to get confused with. But, then, if they could google this blog, then maybe they would feel the same about me.

I'm cleaning out my closets, again. I am so ready to be done with this phase!!! I seriously think it's about 300 bags of donated or tossed items. And, I still have a ways to go -- meaning, I'm about half done. How is that even possible? I guess, donating most of my TOO BIG CLOTHES in my closet, isn't such a bad thing! :) But, that accounts for 3 bags. In the last 18 months, there have been 297 bags of too much crap!

I'm sure there is a personal life parallel in there. In fact, I know there is. Just not something I feel like getting into. (The decluttering that never seems to be completed -- piling on more junk before I get my life cleaned out -- etc) But, that's not for tonight. Tonight is just random thoughts.

Lucky you. Reading weird random thoughts.

Here's a quote that I love. Comes from the most foul, off-color human being I've run into awhile, but that makes his comment even more poignant.

He says, "What motivates most people -- beyond money, beyond fear, beyond success -- is redemption."

Maybe God knew what he was doing.

No comments: